cabbage back into space cabbage back into space
Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Double Godlike!

Spacecadet is a permanent contractor

More fingers than teeth

xoggoth - scorchio!

Before you know it that cabbage will get mutated by cosmic rays and devour all the astronauts. When it gets back to Earth it will destroy all life as we know it except cabbages and a few other assorted leaf vegetables deemed fit to serve them. Any schoolboy knows that cabbage is EVIL!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Contractor Among Contractors

MrRobin has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xoggoth View Post
    Before you know it that cabbage will get mutated by cosmic rays and devour all the astronauts. When it gets back to Earth it will destroy all life as we know it except cabbages and a few other assorted leaf vegetables deemed fit to serve them. Any schoolboy knows that cabbage is EVIL!
    Don't worry, they'll only be able to conquer in patches...

Geddit? Cabbage patches?

IGMC.
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Suffers Fools...Badly!

shaunbhoy is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by xoggoth View Post
    Quite so Xog. In point of fact there are already in excess of 600 such mutated "cabbages" doing their utmost to make lives miserable for the good people of this island. Off with their heads I say!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”