Brollies Brollies
Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Brollies

Godlike

BoredBloke 's job has never been outsourced

Default Brollies

How hard is it to shut down your ltd company mid contract and switch to a brolly? I have been quoted a take home of about 80% which is way higher than I get out of my ltd company and so I am seriously considering putting my comany to sleep.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

doGlike

SupremeSpod has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TonyEnglish
    How hard is it to shut down your ltd company mid contract and switch to a brolly? I have been quoted a take home of about 80% which is way higher than I get out of my ltd company and so I am seriously considering putting my comany to sleep.

Get your agency to produce a new contract withe the Brolly and away you go.

You can always keep your company running, just that it won't have any turnover...

Spod.

Should post faster

GeorgeGregan has no reputation

Default Which one?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Godlike

BoredBloke 's job has never been outsourced

Default Brollies

"Enquiring minds want to know."

Hexagon. My ltd comapny never seens to get close to 80% so I would like a period of time when I work for me instead of G Brown. How do you go about joining a brolly while being employed by your ltd company?
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Still gathering requirements...

absoft has no reputation

Default Hexagon Services

You can only take home 80% if your contract is outside IR35. If it is a normal contract where you attend the same site every day then you should not use Hexagon as their 'Composite' scheme is designed for non-IR35 people where you pay yourself dividends instead of salary. You would only take home 80% by cheating the inland revenue and getting away with it and if that were possible we'd all be doing it wouldn't we?

Godlike

wendigo100 is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by absoft
    You would only take home 80% by cheating the inland revenue and getting away with it
    Tony, have them fiddlin' scousers put you up to this? You're only half a day into the job!

You'll be all right - Liverpool is a no-go area for Hector.