• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gazza

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gazza

sectioned.

Tragic - was a gifted player in his time.

Fat Geordie Wife Beater.
    Good riddance!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Fat Geordie Wife Beater.
      Good riddance!
      An impartial view on an ex-Rangers player?

Regardless, you are correct though!

Comment

I saw him play for Burnley.
        He was tulipe.

Comment

I lived in Kettering when he was the Poppies manager for 39 days - we knew something was a bit odd when he signed. I feel (slightly) sorry for him - bit like George Best - shame to have such talent and squander it, but couldn't say I wouldn't have done the same (except hopefully the wife beating).

Comment

I saw him play in a pre-season friendly for Spurs against Sogndal while I was on holiday in Norway. Biggest crowd that team had ever had I think, people came from all over to see him play. Gary Linneker and Terry Butcher turned out as well. Good game, 1-0 to Spurs as I recall.

Comment

peoplesoft,

what's going on with peoplesoft and jdedwards and oracle at the moment, are oracle fusing everything together, what's the future for peoplesoft customers ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                peoplesoft,

what's going on with peoplesoft and jdedwards and oracle at the moment, are oracle fusing everything together, what's the future for peoplesoft customers ?

Milan.
                Don't you worry about all that sort of stuff, Milan, .net is the future.

<toot-toot>

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                  sectioned.

Tragic - was a gifted player in his time.
                  Has he got a book coming out soon?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Louis,

just interested, it's because of all that nonsense that .Net does so well.

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X