• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aaaaaarrrgggghhhh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bod View Post
    Xen for President
    Ahh forget it.... plagiarist.

Actually, on 2nd thoughts... Xen for President
    Kneel before Bod

Comment

Originally posted by Bod View Post
      Ahh forget it.... plagiarist.

Actually, on 2nd thoughts... Xen for President
      lol

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Not seen it but see it is out on Blu Ray.
        Watched it once or twice and thought it was appalling. Have since grown to like it. It is still appalling, but I find myself laughing at the lines now. Some very amusing (if a little silly) exchanges in it.

You'll know you've gotten into it if you find yourself laughing at lines such as:

'I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.'
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
          Watched it once or twice and thought it was appalling. Have since grown to like it. It is still appalling, but I find myself laughing at the lines now. Some very amusing (if a little silly) exchanges in it.

You'll know you've gotten into it if you find yourself laughing at lines such as:

'I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.'
          His latest looks pretty funny too - Step Brothers

Comment

Working...
          X