• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Katie bird is ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicane View Post
    Looks like your imminent IR35 investigation may be a little one-sided then. We'll all be with you in your time of need.
    will you visit me in the clink?

I regularly complain she has been accessing my tax return - keep her on her toes. I think in 2002 they sacked 700 HMRC workers for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
      Why are you on a contractor board then ??
      Probably for the same reason contractors go on a caravan board.
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
        Blimey!

Some anono-person joins the forum with a cute avatar of an 'actual female' and suddenly you all have your tongues dragging in the sawdust on the floor

My God! The power of "Teh Internets" or what?

It's probably some hairy-arsed bloke for Christs sakes
        Seeing as someone is actually claiming to use there own picture as there avatar I have changed mine to a recent picture of me.

Comment

I've always used a real picture of me as my avatar.
          I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
            Seeing as someone is actually claiming to use there own picture as there avatar I have changed mine to a recent picture of me.
            Man, the credit crunch has really hit hard judging by the state on your clothes. Where can we send charitable donations?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
              I've always used a real picture of me as my avatar.
              So have I.

Nice dimple by the way.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
              X