• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which agencies for telecomms jobs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandy, what you say is true. But surely one of the objectives of this forum is to share information, tips and advice? In this case, recommending good agencies and warning about bad experiences.
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
      Actully am surprised that a sarky comment has popped out so late, the man wants us to give him the agencies names, their web address their specialities, what's next find him a job and go for an interview on his behalf???
      I'm more than happy to do that for a commission. I have several good contacts at a large mobile telco but in return for securing an interview etc I would obviously want 10% of his fees.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
        Lucifer, you have been particularly sarky of late. Anything you care to share?
        I've not seen my mother for a couple of weeks, who is always reminding me that "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit". Normally just before she says "you're not too big for a clip round the ear, my lad". I guess her influence must be fading.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit".
          Have you ever responded with "but they do say wit is the highest form of intelligence".

HINT. Duck shortly after saying it.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
            "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit".
            But also the funniest

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
              Have you ever responded with "but they do say wit is the highest form of intelligence".
              Not if she's holding a broom.

Comment

maybe

Originally posted by WageSlave
                Sandy, what you say is true. But surely one of the objectives of this forum is to share information, tips and advice? In this case, recommending good agencies and warning about bad experiences.

Slave .. I bet you your bottom dollar if one of the ladies on this forum asks the stupid questions that Hiram and AtW ask you'd all make fun and ridicule us... but if it is someone who claims to have a little tiny d1ck then all the guys run to his rescue... hmmm makes me think.. this is not natural is it??? maybe all of you guys here are gay ???

Comment

Slave .. I bet you your bottom dollar if one of the ladies on this forum asks the stupid questions that Hiram and AtW ask you'd all make fun and ridicule us... but if it is someone who claims to have a little tiny d1ck then all the guys run to his rescue... hmmm makes me think.. this is not natural is it??? maybe all of you guys here are gay ???
                  Sandy, I can only speak for myself, but when was the last time I insulted another member of this forum without provocation? I would like to believe that I treat posters in the same way, regardless of gender. If I am able, I gladly help however I can.
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Thats a little harsh Sandy, particularly to wage and myself (in my other guise as Widget). We have oft defended you and the other girls on this forum from those who think you are men.
                    You may be right, we may be gay, I am always willing to work with a good theory, however it has not yet manifested itself to be the case so far.

BTW where in German are you?
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                      Thats a little harsh Sandy, particularly to wage and myself (in my other guise as Widget). We have oft defended you and the other girls on this forum from those who think you are men.
                      You may be right, we may be gay, I am always willing to work with a good theory, however it has not yet manifested itself to be the case so far.

BTW where in German are you?
                      sorry forgot to add, my comments about the behaviour of some BB members obviously excludes Slave and Widget I thought this was sooooo obvious ...sorry again you lovely lovely people... do you forgive me ?? huh?/ huh??

oh and I am in Dusseldorf

Comment

Working...
                      X