• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Concerning behaviour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I get that too but not just object D'art... just a sudden urge to smash something.

Although its not really an urge... just an alternate course of "what if" events that plays in my head.
    I'm not stood there shaking whilst trying to resist the impulse to smash things up.
    Know what you mean - likewise for me its purely a mental event - I dont have to physcially resist the urge to smash the object - but its strange all the same - what can it mean ?

A subconcious rejection of bourgeousie values or just plain good old fashioned vandalism ?

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
      No excuse it's still odd.
      true true. and after Black Monday 1987 he suddenly vanished - alot of big blokes came looking for him. seems he dropped a packet...

Comment

Working...
      X