• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Concerning behaviour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concerning behaviour

Whenever I get the chance and no-one's around, I end up pulling stupid faces in mirrors. I can't help myself - lifts, toilets, I'm not bothered.

Anyone else behave like an oddball?

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
    Whenever I get the chance and no-one's around, I end up pulling stupid faces in mirrors. I can't help myself - lifts, toilets, I'm not bothered.

I must admit I have a penchant for when I see a small Objet D'Art - especially a very delicate porcelain antique item - I have a great urge to immediately smash it to bits with a mallet - strange eh ?

Good job Im not on the antiques road show.
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 20 March 2008, 13:31.

Comment

Whenever I get the chance and no-one's around, I end up pulling myself off in the mirror. I can't help myself - lifts, toilets, I'm not bothered.

Comment

I'm odd - but thanks for making me look normal.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I'm odd - but thanks for making me look normal.
          You're welcome. Still wearing that Batman outfit?

Comment

I like mumbling to myself on a busy train, just as people are getting on. It's amazing how many people won't sit next to a mumbling nutter and rather stand in the aisle. I also have a little plastic dog t*rd that I place on the seat next to me. Not many people will move that either.

Comment

there used to beat a seat sniffer at a previous site.

Comment

You're welcome. Still wearing that Batman outfit?
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                  I must admit I have a pechant for when I see a small Objet D'Art - especially a very delicate porcelain antique item - I have a great urge to immediately smash it to bits with a mallet - strange eh ?

Good job Im not on the antiques road show.

I occasionally have those destructive thoughts too!
                  Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

My brother keeps mountain goats

Comment

Working...
                    X