Sterilise parents on benefits Sterilise parents on benefits
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 89

More time posting than coding

Gold Dalek is too good to be a permie

Default Sterilise parents on benefits

At last! a sound Tory policy.... oh & EX-TER-MIN-ATE EX-TER-MIN-ATE

A councillor is facing calls to resign after he said parents on benefits should be sterilised to stop them having more than one child.

John Ward, a Conservative member of Medway Council in Kent, made the comments during a discussion about the hunt for the schoolgirl Shannon Matthews.

He said her family was an example of social decline in Britain. He outlined his proposals to cut spending on social security payments.

Writing on his personal website, the councillor said: "There is an increasingly strong case for compulsory sterilisation of all those who have had a second child - or third, or whatever - while living off state benefits
    Link

Lord of Ruin

Diver is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Dalek View Post
    At last! a sound Tory policy.... oh & EX-TER-MIN-ATE EX-TER-MIN-ATE

Link
    Gets my vote
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Super poster

KathyWoolfe is too good to be a permie

A councillor is facing calls to resign after he said parents on benefits should be sterilised to stop them having more than one child.

John Ward, a Conservative member of Medway Council in Kent, made the comments during a discussion about the hunt for the schoolgirl Shannon Matthews.

He said her family was an example of social decline in Britain. He outlined his proposals to cut spending on social security payments.

Writing on his personal website, the councillor said: "There is an increasingly strong case for compulsory sterilisation of all those who have had a second child - or third, or whatever - while living off state benefits
    This will probably do for him what the "rivers of blood" speech did for Enoch Powell.
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Banned

Cyberman has no reputation

Wink

I prefer James Wales's idea whereby everybody is sterilised at birth and they have to apply to the state to have it reversed when they have grown into a responsible adult, have a job, enough resources to support themselves and wish to get married and have a family.

No more unwanted children would ever again be brought into the world, and no children would be born purely to rake in benefits at the expense of the hard-working taxpayer. Utopia!!

Godlike

snaw is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberman View Post
    I prefer James Wales's idea whereby everybody is sterilised at birth and they have to apply to the state to have it reversed when they have grown into a responsible adult, have a job, enough resources to support themselves and wish to get married and have a family.

No more unwanted children would ever again be brought into the world, and no children would be born purely to rake in benefits at the expense of the hard-working taxpayer. Utopia!!
    Oceania.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Fingers like lightning

Marina has no reputation

I don't agree at all. Politicians are all too keen to try and suppress the native population by any means possible, handing out condoms to teenagers, abortion at the drop of a hat and so on. Yet they open the doors to hundreds of thousands of immigrants each year, most of them with children or who soon will have.

It's like they *want* indigenous British people to become extinct - They're traitors to their own kind! I'd take a knive to this counciller's knackers, and see how *he* likes being sterilized!

and if any mums on benefit are reading this - go forth and multiply (I mean that in the nicest possible way )

Lord of Ruin

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    I don't agree at all. Politicians are all too keen to try and suppress the native population by any means possible, handing out condoms to teenagers, abortion at the drop of a hat and so on. Yet they open the doors to hundreds of thousands of immigrants each year, most of them with children or who soon will have.

It's like they *want* indigenous British people to become extinct - They're traitors to their own kind! I'd take a knive to this counciller's knackers, and see how *he* likes being sterilized!

and if any mums on benefit are reading this - go forth and multiply (I mean that in the nicest possible way )
    An incentive to breed more chav's if I ever heard one

Ministry of Love

realityhack has more data than eek

This isn't controversial at all, is it?

If you can't support yourself or a family, you shouldn't be having a family, regardless of where you're from.

And yet, somehow, this simple message just doesn't get through.

Godlike

snaw is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    An incentive to breed more chav's if I ever heard one
    So define a chav again?
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Lord of Ruin

Quote Originally Posted by snaw View Post
    So define a chav again?
    Have you got a full length mirror?

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/