• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Shaiza asian girl from the Apprentice ..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
    Not true. Sugar fired 2 in one week last series because he thought they were both rubbish.
    He's not going to do that this early in the series though!

Donald Trump ruled one week that they were so bad that neither team won, but still only fired one contestant.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
      she lost 1 client's shirt and then got fined 50 quid for it ..
      i know, what a cheek, my shirts are worth far more than that, got off lightly i reckon
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

£ 50

Was it for 1 or 2 shirts though? Somehow I think Sugar wouldn't spend more than £ 25 for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
          This is why, excepting tonight, I don't watch programs like The Apprentice, Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity....

They are the worst possible form of entertainment : Reality TV based around the suffering and conflict of others, served up to titillate people who find other's suffering an enjoyable pasttime.

It's all conflict, back-biting and deviousness. Values we are taught to loathe and despise. So why are these values glamourised ?

I'd say it's the same as watching rooster fighting, badger baiting, etc.

Can't they do a "nice" version of "The Apprentice" ?
          I totally agree - and I don't watch it at all (the actual prog). However I can't resist an occasional watch of the "you're fired" follow up, as it's nicer, you don't have to sit through all the dross of the actual prog, and you get a summary of what happened. It is interesting to see people who, for example think they are "the best saleswoman in Europe" parading themselves on telly.

Comment

I thought the ex-squaddie (Simon) did well, but I'm not sure he'll cut the mustard when it comes down to leading the team.

Other than that, that short fella who is obviously in love with Raef and dances like a girl should be shot in the head and removed from the program.

And, oh yeah, the PM should have gone...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Dancing queen

This is the guy that the bookies have made 'the favourite'. Michael (his name) was at 5/1, followed by Raef at 6/1.

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
                This is the guy that the bookies have made 'the favourite'. Michael (his name) was at 5/1, followed by Raef at 6/1.
                Might put money on that. The bloke is a sheep. No way he'll win...
                Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                X