Profit from the credit crunch Profit from the credit crunch
Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Double Godlike!

Bagpuss is good enough for Jehovah!

Default Profit from the credit crunch

Anyone making good money on Zopa now the banks are withdrawing the cheap deals. Surely now there is the potential for > 10% returns on loans?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

My post count is Majestic

AtW is a fount of knowledge

Would you really want to load to people who won't get loan elsewhere and have to pay 10% for that? Might as well invested into retirement property on Lake Chicamocomico.

Double Godlike!

Bagpuss is good enough for Jehovah!

Just had a look on Zopa and this made me laugh....

Looking to consolidate my current credit so I can save for a deposit on my first house!
    Borrower: Remis
    Amount requested: £5,030.00
    Preferred rate: 11.00%
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Anyone making good money on Zopa now the banks are withdrawing the cheap deals. Surely now there is the potential for > 10% returns on loans?
    I'm looking into it. I reckon there is money to be made.

However, of course, easy money can be had with another BTL, which guarantees 10% return forever, at no risk or effort.

SARS-CoV-2 - Finally something from China that still works as designed.