• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ITV now! Buy-to-let crisis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Yes but your forgiven as not being an "inside track" member.
    eh?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      Yes but your forgiven as not being an "inside track" member.
      Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      eh?
      you are

http://www.insidetrack.co.uk/

bunch of shiesters
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        :http://www.insidetrack.co.uk/

bunch of shiesters
        Out of interest, why?

Selling training and/or dreams to the ignorant is not the sole preserve of the housing market.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Out of interest, why?

Selling training and/or dreams to the ignorant is not the sole preserve of the housing market.
          Overpriced & incomplete knowledge transfer may be a more polite way to put it?

edit: I think chef (or somebody else on the board) may have been on one of their seminars
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Hey like it Diver "anti-cyclic" investor.

Keep some cash left, because houses will be even cheaper soon, 2.5% drop in a month is a lot, wait for some more statistics to see where its all going. Oh and predict your return based on falling property values, just to make sure what you're doing will give you a decent return, at least medium term. Long-term (10-20 years) I think static property value is prudent.
            Strangely enough, the rent just happens to have risen 15% on the new tenants (Before they signed the short term leases)
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
            X