• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday Questions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why even bother making this post....I pity this fool.
    It's called irony.

In as much as the original post is pointless, I wanted to submit an answer that highlighted that fact.

Of course, now I have had to explain the irony, it leads me to conclude that such subtlety is wasted on you.

I'm sorry HRH, but we're used to a far better class of drooling simpletons on this board and you don't cut the mustard. Go back a year, son.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
      1) Should we be allowed to carry guns for protoection?

2) Tiger Vs Crocodile, who would win?

3) What do you look for in a women/man?

4) Favourite TV show?

5) What is the biggest regret in your life?
      WGAS? so you're back with your usual cartload of drivel and trash. i'm doing my bit for the planet by not incurring the carbon-cost of banning you - [this post enjoys carbon-neutrality by dint of it's content] - shame that ferret hasn't done otherwise... god, what a drudge this forum has become.

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine View Post
        WGAS? so you're back with your usual cartload of drivel and trash. i'm doing my bit for the planet by not incurring the carbon-cost of banning you - [this post enjoys carbon-neutrality by dint of it's content] - shame that ferret hasn't done otherwise... god, what a drudge this forum has become.
        there is a carbon cost for banning people

I hope you planted a tree to make up for Denny.

Comment

Working...
        X