Effects of IR35 and MSC Legislation on contractors & freelancers Effects of IR35 and MSC Legislation on contractors & freelancers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 16

Nervous Newbie

Jessika has no reputation

Default Effects of IR35 and MSC Legislation on contractors & freelancers

Hi Everyone

As part of my course at university, I have to do a research project and I've centred mine around IR35 and Managed Service Companies Legislation. I've designed a survey with the main aim of finding out the effects of IR35 and Managed Service Companies Legislation on contractors and free lancers. I would appreciate it if you could take a few mins to complete the survey ( it's totally anonymous and there are no questions requesting your personal details like name,email,address etc). If interested here's the link to the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...eVactPTQ_3d_3d

Fingers like lightning

r0bly0ns has no reputation

So what university course would that be then?

Banned

Churchill has more data than eek

***** me!

What was that noise?

Ooops, sorry, it's my bullsh!t detector tripping!

Super poster

PAH is good enough for Jehovah!

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    What was that noise?

Ooops, sorry, it's my bullsh!t detector tripping!

You must think it's tinnitus on here.

Double Godlike!

oracleslave 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    Hi Everyone

As part of my course at university, I have to do a research project and I've centred mine around IR35 and Managed Service Companies Legislation. I've designed a survey with the main aim of finding out the effects of IR35 and Managed Service Companies Legislation on contractors and free lancers. I would appreciate it if you could take a few mins to complete the survey ( it's totally anonymous and there are no questions requesting your personal details like name,email,address etc). If interested here's the link to the survey:

Don't let your mind wander. It's too small to be out on its own.

Super poster

Wilmslow has more data than eek

Hi Everyone

You are Denny and I claim my $5.....

Prehistoric

thunderlizard is too good to be a permie

To anyone thinking of not filling this in through force of laziness (and I was almost one) -

Ltd Co people only have to answer 3 questions and they're all easy multi-choice.

Contractor Among Contractors

chris79 has no reputation

I could save you some time and give you the answers without the need to conduct such research, but I guess this is of no benefit since the aim here is to score points on a module by demonstrating your ability to research.

You could probably write an entire dissertation on the subject and still only scratch the surface on this topic - remember the aim of individual research is to discover something new and unique in the area, perhaps the scope of your attempted research here is too wide.
    The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

More time posting than coding

AZZIK has no reputation

Hi Everyone

Yeh ok, I'l just fill it out now for you then shall I?!

Dirty kapitalist spekulant

DiscoStu has more data than eek

Just a couple of points.

Question 5. I've never changed, so my answer is 0.

Question 6. Why do you think IR35 would impact on anyone's decision to change umbrellas? You're paid through PAYE - IR35 doesn't come into it.
    ǝןqqıʍ