• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That sexy R&B type black girl from The Apprentice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sexy R&B type black girl from The Apprentice

It was a bit harsh to let her go, she seemed to be someone who tagged along though and used the 'power of positivity' to get things done.

Not good enough for Sir Alan.

I think that Irish brunnette Ice Maiden is the devil and I love her just as much as the soppy posh blonde who lead quite well actually this week.

I think fat turkey wings plopper should not have won, I loathe her and her style. A bulldog type, cause u no end of grief in business.

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
    It was a bit harsh to let her go, she seemed to be someone who tagged along though and used the 'power of positivity' to get things done.
    Yeah but every time I looked at her, it gave me the compulsion to want to attack her eyes lashes with a steam iron...what the!?
    Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

There are no sexy girls on the Apprentice this year imo.

Comment

If she had been blonde she would have survived.

Comment

The gf is pleased she now longer has to look at her "over curled eye lashes"

Comment

Er..sexy? She wasn't sexy, nor did she inhibited any form of intelligence.

I couldn't stand her.
            That boy go raaaaaaa
            Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
              Er..sexy? She wasn't sexy, nor did she inhibited any form of intelligence.

I couldn't stand her.
              Bloomin right. I haven't been able to stick her since she had the bright idea of introducing the 24 hour support line for the dry cleaning. IIRC this was in an attempt to atone for the £4.99 per garment quote which would have cost the client £5000 when they usually paid £200 quid for the lot! Had to go.

Comment

That Mindi bird wot got fired:
                But for you, The Apprentice is over. What are you going to do next?

Take over the world! Seriously! And I'd like someone to offer me a job with a salary of £250,000 a year. I want to make myself wealthy in every sense of the word; in relationships, as well as in financial terms. I intend to have a lot of fun...!
                I'm not saying that someone who is described as 'heavily dyslexic' shouldn’t have ambition but don't you think our education system is elevating their expectations a little too high? On BBC breakfast she also described herself as an 'entrepreneur' and being up there with the best of them… really? How did she come up with that? She's 22 years old FFS.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Yes.

She was about as sexy as a slug.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    If she was blonde she would have looked like a negative
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X