• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At the risk of sounding like Wilmslow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the risk of sounding like Wilmslow

I just went to do weekly grocery shopping and took the car I have trouble getting into, anyway, when I got home, getting out of the car my foot got caught and I fell backwards and landed headfirst on the road, just as a twit on a scooter came around the corner he didn't even see me. I think he ran over my hair.

And I have a crashing headache.

I'm sorry but...
    That boy go raaaaaaa
    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

<<canned laughter>>

Sorry Lucy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
        I just went to do weekly grocery shopping and took the car I have trouble getting into, anyway, when I got home, getting out of the car my foot got caught and I fell backwards and landed headfirst on the road, just as a twit on a scooter came around the corner he didn't even see me. I think he ran over my hair.

And I have a crashing headache.
        You mean you are not really Wilmslow's dark side?
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Luuuuccccccyyyyyyyy

<sound of canned laughter>
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Sorry Lucy, my sympathies and all but that much have been a funny sight.

Is it difficult yo get in and out because of your knee? Is it low down? A Porsche?
            It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              Luuuuccccccyyyyyyyy

<sound of canned laughter>
              That boy go raaaaaaa
              Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                Sorry Lucy, my sympathies and all but that much have been a funny sight.

Is it difficult yo get in and out because of your knee? Is it low down? A Porsche?
                Knee doesn't help, but it's a silly car anyhow, elise

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                  Knee doesn't help, but it's a silly car anyhow, elise
                  Ya.. that's pretty low! Not much room for groceries either I'd imagine...
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

I just had a terrible fright. Driving past tescos on me moped when this mad-eyed harpie jumps out at me, backwards. I managed to swerve and avoid her but I nearly dropped me mobile phone.
                    Its gonna take me ages to get all that hair out of me tyre-tread.

bl00dy pedestrians

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X