• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guitar Hero

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    I don't understand why you would play a game instead of learning to play the real thing, it isn't that hard.
    It is a laugh and you get all the rest of the band behind it too.
    It realy is fun, I just cant do it.
    I have 2 step suns the oldest is excellent at the 3 finger level, but the youngest is stunning at all 5. He is now considering having a go for real.

It is not as much fun playing with yourself now is it.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      Mmmmust ressssisssst......
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I love the way South Park killed this game and any element of being cool that could have been associated with it.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
          I love the way South Park killed this game and any element of being cool that could have been associated with it.
          Are they running a similar episode for Sing Star anytime soon? Something else I'm always getting dragged in for.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

I really enjoy it, I sit on the sofa with my guitar and the laptop on the table in front and play a bit then type a bit.

Come to think of it, must look a bit odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
              I really enjoy it, I sit on the sofa with my guitar and the laptop on the table in front and play a bit then type a bit.

Come to think of it, must look a bit odd.

You can get an adaptor for Guitar Hero so it acts as a keyboard. Kill two birds with one strum.

Must be true, I just thought of it.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
              X