• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Churchill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    You are weird
    which one ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      which one ?

The one who contradicts themself and could have a meeting in a telephone box
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        Why do you care? Is the nerd flirting quota being missed?
        Just concerned for his well being....

Sweetheart, if you disappeared, I would be worried too
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

He is taking pictures of his Audi R8 NSFW > http://storage0.dms.mpinteractiv.ro/...1/zb2d6429.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
            He is taking pictures of his Audi R8 NSFW > http://storage0.dms.mpinteractiv.ro/...1/zb2d6429.jpg
            You mean there is a car in that pic?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              You mean there is a car in that pic?
              I can't see one. Must be one of them optical illusions.

Times like this I think "I'm glad I'm not gay". Yet if I was, maybe I'd be thinking, "god that'd be a good looking car with a soft-top, but those high heels are minging". So swings and roundabouts. Just keep off the slide. It's all downhill from there.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
              X