• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caroline Flint!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could do with a better hairdresser, who did it.? Her daughter.? (Oooooh bitch)

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
      Yeah, she's a minx! Back in 5
      Ooo a king size - you show off.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Should have gone to SpecSavers... she's a moose.

(with apologies to Moose423956)
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

This is the woman that when she learned that the vast majority of the long—term unemployed lived in social housing was to suggest eviction to bring the numbers down. Another plan was to forcibly relocate the old and unemployed away from urban areas to make way for younger, working people.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            This is the woman that when she learned that the vast majority of the long—term unemployed lived in social housing was to suggest eviction to bring the numbers down. Another plan was to forcibly relocate the old and unemployed away from urban areas to make way for younger, working people.
            Brains and beauty then.

Comment

I think she is the best looking of a bad bunch - most are male and those which are female, many are borderline at best. If she is number 1, who is number 2? Dim Prawn or Ruth Kelly
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                I think she is the best looking of a bad bunch - most are male and those which are female, many are borderline at best. If she is number 1, who is number 2? Dim Prawn or Ruth Kelly
                What about that bird that wants to 'beautify' politics that was in the news last week?

Obviously been reading too much Dan Brown.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  Ruth Kelly!?!?! With that man-voice? It's all too wizard sleeve for me...
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Ruth Kelly!?!?! With that man-voice?
                    Arrrghh it burns, it burns.

Comment

Proper totty

If you think she's anything other than average, you need to get out more often - stop 'working' from home. Hundreds like her on the tube everyday, even more in the City at lunchtime bouncing around on high heels with skimpy tops and short skirts

Comment

Working...
                      X