• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buy Gold now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy Gold now

Yes, no, AndyW poll
    Yes, the dollar is going to tank
    33.33%
    No, Gold is tulipe
    16.67%
    AndyW is pure Gold
    50.00%

I think it depends how brave you're feeling. Gold would seem to be in a bubble right now, if you can time it right and sell just before it pops I'm sure there's cash to be made.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

It's gonna plummet coz they just found a mother load in Ireland innit
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        It's gonna plummet coz they just found a mother load in Ireland innit
        Wikkid, I'm gonna get meself some more sovereign rings!
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I've heard there are loads of jobs in Jeopardy. I tinks I'll get me arse there and grab one.

Comment

Gold has had it's moment for the time being. I don't think it will make major %age gains for a while. But then, I don't care cos I offloaded mine at the last peak...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Nationwide 7% bond or under the pillow for me, until maximum doom (sounds like a transformer)
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                Nationwide 7% bond or under the pillow for me, until maximum doom (sounds like a transformer)
                7% of not much is...well not much.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  7% of not much is...well not much.
                  You should work for the tax office in PR
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                  X