• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A star returns to Doctor Who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A star returns to Doctor Who

No, not that Piper bint, or K9

Those who didn't blink may have seen my (admittedly brief) appearance during the final episode last Saturday.
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Yes, but you were also in turn left as the fortune teller.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I hated the episode!

Every single one of the sidekicks really get on my tits! I would have been happy for every single one of the piddle-flaps to be wiped out and never seen again (even on other programmes...)

Dr Who has become tulipe this series.
      I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

I stopped watching after the first David Tenant episode. I don't understand: has the whole world got some kind of disease that means they can't see how bad he is? Tulip isn't a strong enough word.

I have watched the last few episodes, which wasn't too bad for the first couple because he was hardly in it. Saturday's was appalling. Let's hope that's it and they don't make any more.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Isn't it just a badly written, badly acted childrens TV programme?

I can't believe adults here watch it.

Comment

I loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Isn't it just a badly written, badly acted childrens TV programme?

I can't believe adults here watch it.

My 12 yr old and my Wife watches it... I have to be in the same room, although I have started to find many better things to do (such as ironing etc!)
              I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

I thought my perfomance was one of my better ones dahhlings.. but did you see, that Supreme bitch hogging all the camera action ! (did you notice he was wearing eyeliner? big fairy queen)

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
                  Dr Who has become tulipe this series.
                  Sadly, I have to agree. The "Tate" episodes have been well below par.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    Sadly, I have to agree. The "Tate" episodes have been well below par.
                    But am I bovvered?

Comment

Working...
                    X