• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open letter to CUK.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open letter to CUK.

I've been thinking about CUK.

If we take a high altitude view, and then drill down on the strategic staircase, It's clear that some here are not living the values. Indeed, without some clear paradigm shifts, we may not benefit from 360-degree thinking that is harvesting the low hanging fruits across the board.

I know you can't turn a tanker around with a speed boat change, and I wouldn't want to wrongside the demographic here, but it must be obvious that unless we take some serious idea showers, we're never going to get all our ducks in a row and gain from forward planning.

So lets conversate, pre-plan and from the get go, really touch base on all that CUK has to offer and maybe we can all go foreward together?

My door is open on this issue to all stakeholders who want to come to party and deliver 110%.

**** off.

Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

If we take a high altitude view, and then drill down on the strategic staircase, It's clear that some here are not living the values. Indeed, without some clear paradigm shifts, we may not benefit from 360-degree thinking that is harvesting the low hanging fruits across the board.

I know you can't turn a tanker around with a speed boat change, and I wouldn't want to wrongside the demographic here, but it must be obvious that unless we take some serious idea showers, we're never going to get all our ducks in a row and gain from forward planning.

So lets conversate, pre-plan and from the get go, really touch base on all that CUK has to offer and maybe we can all go foreward together?

My door is open on this issue to all stakeholders who want to come to party and deliver 110%.
      Clearly you're not looking at the view from 30000 feet. But I do like your blue-skies thinking. Going forward maybe we could take this strategic, re-engineered opportunity and use a team-based paradigm on this harmonized, focused scenario?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I am sure that everyone is on-board with the concept of your role as a facilitator.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
          **** off.

Seriously.
          WHS
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Thanks to DP for pointing out that thanks to our world leading strategic partnership, this business-enabler, end-to-end solution will help users drill down to leverage metrics to target those low-hanging fruit.
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Although the helicopter view gives the big picture it does not allow us to see where we can leverage our synergies, gain penetration of core vertical markets and break out of our silo's by cross fertilizing ideas.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

this is just the kind of pro-active, joined-up approach to problem solving that we've been needing.
                Originally posted by BolshieBastard
                You're fulfilling a business role not partaking in a rock and roll concert.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

WHS

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
                    **** off.

Seriously.
                    I take it you don't want to be part of our harmonized, focused team scenario then? I am very disappointed with your lack of proactive integral synergy
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X