• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

East London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East London

I am sorry, it sux, junkies, cocky kids with knives, everybody p!ssed off there heads the whole time, sh1te council blocks, rentals only realistically about 25% higher in West London

I have toughed it out for 4.5 years, now no more, think its actually got worse.

So I am off to West London, goodbye East London, wont miss you
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
    Balding middle aged person abandons east London to set up home in Watford? You are Phil Mitchell AICMFP
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Ahh come on, its not that bad. I grew up nr Roman Road in Bow, though that was 20 years ago and its probably changed since then...

Saying that I went to Stepney Green School, and it was not the greatest.
      Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
        Ahh come on, its not that bad. I grew up nr Roman Road in Bow, though that was 20 years ago and its probably changed since then...
        Did you go to Violet's funeral?
        Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post

I once had an interview at Tate and Lyle, it made the grim bits of the North look positively nice.

Comment

I am sorry, it sux, junkies, cocky kids with knives, everybody p!ssed off there heads the whole time, tulipe council blocks, rentals only realistically about 25% higher in West London

I could've told you that 4.5 years ago.

Comment

My old mum (bless her) said the Eastend was brilliant 50 years ago. Has it changed then?

Comment

Think yourself lucky, you could have been living South London
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I am sorry, it sux, junkies, cocky kids with knives, everybody p!ssed off there heads the whole time, tulipe council blocks, rentals only realistically about 25% higher in West London

Exactly where were you? There are plenty of dodgy bits of West LOndon too. I used to live there (Wandsworth) and I found it quite over-rated. On top of that you might be under the Heathrow flight path. You get good access to the West End - but it is a long way from the city. I get great access to both - and easy access to the countryside (A20/A2 are both nearby).

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Exactly where were you? There are plenty of dodgy bits of West LOndon too. I used to live there (Wandsworth) and I found it quite over-rated.
                    Er, that'd be South West London.

Comment

Working...
                    X