• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So who will it be next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who will it be next?

Which one of the congregation is going to lose the plot and be carted away to the land of the window lickers?

Place your bets now!

No poll cos there are just too many potential candidates
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

My money is on Tay...but I could be wrong...it could be Spartacus!!
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Me Me!
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Seriously.
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I don't think it will be tay, he spends too much of his time foogling, he hasn't got the intelligence to really upset anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            I don't think it will be tay, he spends too much of his time foogling, he hasn't got the intelligence to really upset anyone.
            Hold on, just Googling foogling...brb.
            http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=foogle
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

What if it's Spartacus then have of the board will be gone, won't it?
              That boy go raaaaaaa
              Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post

What if it's Spartacus then have of the board will be gone, won't it?
                Yes, everyone except Zeitghost. I tried putting myself on my own ignore list so that I don't upset SallyAnne anymore and you could see the tumbleweeds blowing across the forum.
                I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Which one of the congregation is going to lose the plot and be carted away to the land of the window lickers?

Place your bets now!

No poll cos there are just too many potential candidates
                  I did have the perfect candidate lined up ... but there's been some sort of divine intervention and their threads don't show up.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                    Hold on, just Googling foogling...brb.
                    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=foogle
                    I think number 6 in that list is the most appropriate!
                    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                    X