name that tune name that tune
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 167

Thread: name that tune

  1. #1

    Banned

    aussielong has no reputation


    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,365

    Default name that tune

    dennis came out of the lock up
    he said im looking for something better
    and he made his shock announcement
    backed up, backed down, backed up

    and dennis got up off the floor
    he said im wealthy enough not to do this no more
    and he made it all known
    with his hand held up, palm out

    now maggot sleeps on a desk
    he wears a sleeping bag as a vest
    and he's getting too bothered...
    about the spots, on his chest

    TT she lays it on
    but a few days later she's gone
    she's gone back to the womb
    to get drowned, drowned, drowned...
    warm

  2. #2

    Double Godlike!

    Moscow Mule is too good to be a permie

    Moscow Mule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    10,579

    Default

    (To the tune of "Yellow Submarine")

    In the town where I was born, there lived a man who was a thief
    And he told me of his life, stealing bread and shagging sheep.
    So they put him in the nick, and then a magistrate he went to see
    He said "put him on a ship, to the convict colony"
    You all live in a convict colony, a convict colony, a convict colony
    You all live in a convict colony, a convict colony, a convict colony
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

  3. #3

    Ministry of Love

    realityhack has more data than eek

    realityhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,667

    Default

    Tart Tart, Happy Mondays? The lyrics are wrong though...

  4. #4

    Banned

    aussielong has no reputation


    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    (To the tune of "Yellow Submarine")

    In the town where I was born, there lived a man who was a thief
    And he told me of his life, stealing bread and shagging sheep.
    So they put him in the nick, and then a magistrate he went to see
    He said "put him on a ship, to the convict colony"
    You all live in a convict colony, a convict colony, a convict colony
    You all live in a convict colony, a convict colony, a convict colony
    if you recognised the tune, you would realise im british you nana

  5. #5

    Double Godlike!

    Moscow Mule is too good to be a permie

    Moscow Mule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    10,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussielong View Post
    if you recognised the tune, you would realise im british you nana
    Why? Are they barred from using the internet in australia?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

  6. #6

    (_?_)

    HairyArsedBloke is good enough for Jehovah!

    HairyArsedBloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pining for the tropics
    Posts
    7,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    In the town where I was born, there lived a man who was a thief
    And he told me of his life, stealing bread and shagging sheep.
    So they put him in the nick, and then a magistrate he went to see



  7. #7

    Nervous Newbie

    Tyler has no reputation


    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8

    Default


  8. #8

    Ministry of Love

    realityhack has more data than eek

    realityhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,667

    Default

    Took a bit of finding, but the original lyrics are:

    When he came out to the lock-up
    Said I'm looking for something better
    And he made his shock announcements
    And backed off backed down backed off

    And then he got up off the floor
    He said I'm wealthy enough not to do this no more
    And he made it all known
    With his hands held up palm out

    And she said don't know if I should
    Cause I'm worry too much about the test on the blood
    And at first it was a 'yes'
    And then a 'no' then 'yeah'

    The maggot sleeps on a desk
    He wears a sleeping bag at his vest
    And he's getting too bothered
    About the spots on his chest chest chest

    Now Chichi, she laid it on
    And a few days later she's gone
    So it's back to the womb to get drowned
    Drowned drowned drowned warm

  9. #9

    Godlike like

    SallyAnne is too good to be a permie

    SallyAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    8,836

    Default

    Is it Kylie?

    Or INXS?
    The pope is a tard.

  10. #10

    Banned

    aussielong has no reputation


    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realityhack View Post
    Took a bit of finding, but the original lyrics are:

    When he came out to the lock-up
    Said I'm looking for something better
    And he made his shock announcements
    And backed off backed down backed off

    And then he got up off the floor
    He said I'm wealthy enough not to do this no more
    And he made it all known
    With his hands held up palm out

    And she said don't know if I should
    Cause I'm worry too much about the test on the blood
    And at first it was a 'yes'
    And then a 'no' then 'yeah'

    The maggot sleeps on a desk
    He wears a sleeping bag at his vest
    And he's getting too bothered
    About the spots on his chest chest chest

    Now Chichi, she laid it on
    And a few days later she's gone
    So it's back to the womb to get drowned
    Drowned drowned drowned warm
    That's wrong...TT (Tart Tart) , not chichi, was their dealer ...a woman who died of a brain tumor.

    Anyway, best tune they did.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •