• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Global Warming Officially Dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's never a firing squad when you really need one, is there?
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Where the hell did he get all that drivel from? He must do his "research" on the BBC's Have Your Say forum. Incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Cue all the lefties and car haters coming out of the woodwork to defend the new religion, CO2 worship.

Climate Change

You can't turn the fookin TV on without hearing those words. Am I the only one sick to death of hearing it?

Almost as irritating as the gocompare advert.
        Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

There's only one way to stop global warming.

Stop burning fossil fuels.

start burning fossil politicians and judges instead
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Ah yes, Christopher Booker, the world-renowned scientist...

Oh hang on - studied history at Cambridge, background in satire, sociology, literary reviews, political history...

If I were you I'd find out what real scientists have to say before seizing on the unqualified ramblings of a Telegraph columnist as support for your views. Hint: the vast majority of the world's climate scientists would say that Booker is talking out of his backside.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              There's only one way to stop global warming.

Stop burning fossil fuels.

start burning fossil politicians and judges instead
              Yeah, let's change to "Burn what you grow"... So what if a few people die of starvation?

It's about time the population of this planet was "adjusted"...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Yeah, let's change to "Burn what you grow"... So what if a few people die of starvation?

It's about time the population of this planet was "adjusted"...
                I know of a few scrotes I'd like to see adjusted
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  I know of a few scrotes I'd like to see adjusted
                  You'd like to adjust whose scrotes?
                  Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                    I was right all along:

In the past year or two, however, evidence has been piling up to suggest that there may be a fundamental flaw in this theory. Even though atmospheric CO2 has continued to rise to levels not seen since the distant geological past, temperatures have not been following suit.

After 2000 the global temperature curve flattened out at a level significantly lower than the freak year 1998, and in recent months temperatures have dropped to levels not seen since the early 1980s.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m.../10/do1004.xml

But the economy will be destroyed before a politician admits they're wrong.
                    Warming is so passé

Climate "change" is the now

Comment

I must admit I'm confused by all this CC/GW bollocks.

What I do know is that 2K yrs ago there was an Iron Age Fort on the top of Ingleborough.

Anyone who knows this hill will testify that to live up there it must have been a damn site warmer back then.

If the temperature was good for the Iron Age it'll do for me.

Also we are not at some sort of end game where all change in climate must adhere to the last few thousand years trend. The planet is 15 Billion years old !!!!!!!!

And another thing .............
                      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                      X