• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Saloon Bar Experts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saloon Bar Experts

There seem to be plenty on CUK (i'm not immune ). Have your say here. Tell us why Quantum Physics is a load of bollux and why String theory is a pile of crap.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

You start by telling me, you're the guru FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      There seem to be plenty on CUK (i'm not immune ). Have your say here. Tell us why Quantum Physics is a load of bollux and why String theory is a pile of crap.
      1. Quantum Physics is a load of Bolux cos I once went by Quantum air; and I can confirm that they really do fly.
      2. String Theory is a load of crap coz I never ever find a pice of string in my pockets when I empty them out. (furry sweets an stuff yes)
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Quantum Physics can never determine what state it's in so there can never be a consensus

String Theory implies that it's all connected, innit, so why can't we teleport, read minds and predetermine the future to an accurate level?

Comment

Quantum physics is all bollox. It's just a load of scientists who've figured out they can get paid for doing sod all cos if anyone asks to see some ersults they can just say "Sorry mate, it's too small to see."

String theory is all bollox cos there is no way string can hold the universe together. Duct Tape possibly. String? No chance.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Big Bang? Big B**lox more like.
            Let me explain this theory:
            "Everything that ever was or will be was scrunched up into a little ball smaller than anything that ever was and we don't know what it was or where it was from or nothin' but some people say it was God
            Then it blew-up and it created everything."
            Yeh, right.
            Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              If this forum is the known unverse, do you only exist if I read your post?

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                Big Bang? Big B**lox more like.
                Let me explain this theory:
                "Everything that ever was or will be was scrunched up into a little ball smaller than anything that ever was and we don't know what it was or where it was from or nothin' but some people say it was God
                Then it blew-up and it created everything."
                Yeh, right.
                I was always taught that you can't compress a liquid so how the feck are we supposed to believe that a near infinite number of galaxies were compressed to an infinitesimal pinhead???

God sounds more plausible.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                X