• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oil prices resumed climbing yesterday as ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by expat View Post
    Really? Can't you?
    Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
      Really? Can't you?

Only one country ever has.

Yes, but that was totally justified and ended the Second World War months and maybe years before it would have done otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        I'll settle for them not trading with us if they will abandon building nuclear weapons. They simply cannot be trusted despite what the PC brigade say.
        Problem is I'm sure they think the same way about us. Cannot be trusted.

Lets see.... Iraq ( more than once ), Afghanistan, Lebanon .... ... Hamas win an election BY the people and we refuse to recognise it ......nah lets bygones be bygones shall we?

Comment

Originally posted by skelm View Post
          Nope.
          Of course you can't.

Comment

Originally posted by skelm View Post
            Problem is I'm sure they think the same way about us. Cannot be trusted.

Lets see.... Iraq ( more than once ), Afghanistan, Lebanon .... ... Hamas win an election BY the people and we refuse to recognise it ......nah lets bygones be bygones shall we?

I don't care what they think, I just know what they would do if they had nuclear weapons.

Comment

Of course you can't.
              Guess it because when brains were being handed out you heard trains and missed yours.

Look, bottom line is the USA, Israel or Iran cannot find it in themselves to trust each other. So, if they all have the capabilities they claim each party holds his own and nothing happens. You cannot want something and refuse someone else to have it. It just does not work like that especially when your superpower capabilities are fast being caught up by countries around you.

Its logic.

Comment

I don't care what they think, I just know what they would do if they had nuclear weapons.
                Is that the same thing that Iraq was supposed to do with their "Weapons of MASS Destruction"??

Oh .... they didnt have any .... we thought they did and wiped em out..... but hey cmon trust us.

Errrr why?

Comment

Guys, do you think its a good time to change from working in the finance/banking industry to the Oil industry?? I mean whenever the financial industry(and other industties ) enters a recession, Oil companies seems the only one that survive the crunch and actually make record poprofits..

Comment

Lets see. Attack Iran and Oil prices go through the roof. Dick Cheney's old company makes even more billions. hmm... well its a done deal then!
                    Then they could build that pipline from Afghanistan through Iran, instead of annexing south-western Pakistan.

Iran attack Israel. LOL will never happen. the reverse? Its a matter of when no if. But I see parallel-speak with what was said prior to Iraq.
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

You need to understand the over-the-top nature of Iranian rhetoric.

Their version of "Welcome to my house. Please come in" translates literally as "Please step upon my eyeball".

Their version of "How are the kids?" translates literally as "Your children are the crown upon your head. I long to die a martyr's death for them".

So testing missiles is just their way of saying "Steady on chaps. Let's have a chat about Israel".

Comment

Working...
                      X