• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oil prices resumed climbing yesterday as ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by expat View Post
    No, it doesn't help. I already checked exactly that article before posting my question. It makes no mention of Iran using any poison gas.

Do you have any sources at all for your claim?
    See above your last post
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      See above your last post
      Apologies, crossed in the post! No aggro, but I just hate to see rumours spread uncontested.

Comment

Practice makes perfect

Reactor Destroyed by Israel

Israeli aircraft destroyed the Osirak nuclear reactor in Iraq in 1981 before it was completed, and former Defense Minister Yitzhak Rabin has warned that Israel would attack Iraq again if it placed nuclear weapons aboard missiles or aircraft able to reach Israel. No such specific threat has been issued in regard to chemical weapons.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...57C0A966958260
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

OK - made up my mind, next contract I will work for an Oil company ..... finance sector is such a loser, just keeps going in useless loss cycles...

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
            OK - made up my mind, next contract I will work for an Oil company ..... finance sector is such a loser, just keeps going in useless loss cycles...
            I hear Bertolli are great.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
              Apologies, crossed in the post! No aggro, but I just hate to see rumours spread uncontested.
              a major first for cuk

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                What I read is IRAN> Rogue Muslim state which puts martyrdom above living, owning a nuclear weapon. They get their 67 virgins and their deathwish while we get wiped out !! The sooner we wipe out their nuclear facilities the better!!
                Imagine their disappointment when they get to Valhalla only to find a packet of raisins waiting for them!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                  I do work for an Oil company, and they're loaded (for now.)

But they're getting crucified by suppliers (including the contractors) charging the earth for their niche skills in a tight market so are looking to replace them with permies....

No nirvana here I'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
                  X