• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First-time buyer .... should I jump on the ladder ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicane View Post
    130,000 Zim Dollars

This is Newport after all.
    No that would be $389281165144.41 ZWD
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      No that would be $389281165144.41 ZWD
      If you're buying in ZWD I'd leave it a few days, you'll get 4 times as many to the £ by Monday
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        I have no worthwhile opinion to offer on your dilemma, although I do have a pointer about polls.

While I warmly welcome you including him the idea of including an Andyw option is to introduce a little humour, not to just put Andyw as an option. In this poll for example, you could have used "Andyw is my mortgage advisor."

HTH
        Good Andyw poll option advice there, Stu.

Like it.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          Andyw option is to introduce a little humour, not to just put Andyw as an option.

HTH

Oh that's what it is....

Comment

Working...
          X