• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The CUK Jackanory thread...feel free to contribute

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Rice, so Anneka Rice was flown in by helicopter and 69 was back on the menu.
    big ears and Noddy flipped off together in Noddy's car, but as they stopped at the first set of traffic lights, there was an almighty crash..................
    The housing market had just hit rock bottom.
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
      The housing market had just hit rock bottom.
      Fortunately the amazingly talented UK Government had designed a market bungee cord and it bounced right back....

(This is a work of fiction and fantasy after all)

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        Fortunately the amazingly talented UK Government had designed a market bungee cord and it bounced right back....

(This is a work of fiction and fantasy after all)

And property values rocketed again. Gordy and his cronies were hailed as heroes until .........................
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          And property values rocketed again. Gordy and his cronies were hailed as heroes until .........................
          I woke up and discovered I was dreaming - I then got up to go to work when........

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I woke up and discovered I was dreaming - I then got up to go to work when........
            I discovered, I was in fact, Gay Gordon. Well blow me ! Darling, Darling come to my office straight away. We have a crisis on our hands and it is our duty to this proud nation to do the only thing that will solve this crisis. We must.................

Comment

Working...
            X