• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worserer Blagof the day (yes its a spelling mistake)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worserer Blagof the day (yes its a spelling mistake)

My nomination is a guy working on behalf of a major IT company, said he knows TestDirector.

I need to upload my word test scripts into QC – anyone knowing their QC knows that getting the tests into a Excel template and exporting using the mapping grid is the simpleton's way to go - but hey !

I have 500 scripts to upload, he advises me this will take months to convert to Excel before uploading to TD

I have TWO expected results per test step and this simpleton can't write a simple macro in QC to cater for this!!

He is now CUK telling all his mates !

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
    My nomination is a guy working on behalf of a major IT company, said he knows TestDirector.

I need to upload my word test scripts into QC – anyone knowing their QC knows that getting the tests into a Excel template and exporting using the mapping grid is the simpleton's way to go - but hey !

I have 500 scripts to upload, he advises me this will take months to convert to Excel before uploading to TD

I have TWO expected results per test step and this simpleton can't write a simple macro in QC to cater for this!!

He is now CUK telling all his mates !
    Anyone who will listen, he has no mates

Comment

Working...
    X