HSBC exchange rate HSBC exchange rate
Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Godlike

chef is a permanent contractor

Default HSBC exchange rate

does anyone know where i can find out today's exchange rate HSBC would charge if i was to credit funds to a uk bank account in euros or make a transaction in europe..

i know the easiest answer is call them and ask, i wanted an online page that i can check each day..

cheers
    Chef
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Godlike

expat has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    does anyone know where i can find out today's exchange rate HSBC would charge if i was to credit funds to a uk bank account in euros or make a transaction in europe..

i know the easiest answer is call them and ask, i wanted an online page that i can check each day..

cheers
    Chef
    I have called them and asked them that. There is no place you can find it, you have to call them.

Fingers like lightning

Advocate is too good to be a permie

cheers
    Chef
    Use xe.com to check today's exchange rate, pick a small random number, double it, add 0.0621 and add it all up. That'll be HSBC's exchange rate today, whilst we're in the top half of the hour, and as long as the temperature doesn't rise by more than two degrees.
    B00med!

Godlike

chef is a permanent contractor

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Use xe.com to check today's exchange rate, pick a small random number, double it, add 0.0621 and add it all up. That'll be HSBC's exchange rate today, whilst we're in the top half of the hour, and as long as the temperature doesn't rise by more than two degrees.
    hmm that's exactly my point
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

hmm that's exactly my point
    Are you mad? Using a UK highstreet bank to move currency.

Give Moneycorp a call and do it faster and with a much better rate.
    Three-and-a-half years, two extensions, seven defections, 21 deselections, three prime ministers, countless amendments, two prorogations, one Supreme Court judgement, 66 million Brits losing the will to live and were still at square one...