• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Milliband - player on the world stage?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milliband - player on the world stage?

Russia being aggressive (again). This time being potty mouthed at millipede...

linky

I'd probably swear at him too given half the chance...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

He has the sort of face you would never get tired kicking. The only thing worse would be any form of promotion for Hazel Blears. I would not trust that woman to count her bazooms and get the same number twice!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      He has the sort of face you would never get tired kicking. The only thing worse would be any form of promotion for Hazel Blears. I would not trust that woman to count her bazooms and get the same number twice!!
      Hahahahahaha....

Well put.

Comment

Bored.

Comment

lots of support for Millipede in the comments

The smarmy little twunk

Comment

So Funny

What I would have done to see Lavrov "giving it large" to the millipede.

If we really want to p!ss the Ruskys off we should make Polly Toynbee Foreign Secretary if only for the entertainment value.
            There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Hide this political piece of attention seeking scum out of my ****** sight.

Comment

How cringingly embarrassing and an excellent post I may add !

One unconfirmed report suggested that Mr Lavrov said: "Who are you to f------ lecture me?"

He also asked Mr Miliband in equally blunt terms whether he knew anything of Russia's history.

It is also understood that Mr Miliband was asked about Britain and America's invasion of Iraq, when Russian actions in Georgia were questioned, during the tense conversation that took place recently.

Curiously I had exactly the same reaction - does he know anything of the history of Russia - of course not - thats typical of the incompetence that New Labour excell in.

Mr Brown will you please replace this idiot Millbrand - for all of our sakes.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                  Mr Brown will you please replace this idiot Millbrand - for all of our sakes.
                  And while you're at it, you might as well replace the rest of the cabinet, including yourself...
                  Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Milliband needs to go....does he know who hes f ing with...this is bloody russia, not the weak russia...but bloody russia who intends to make a statement....

anyhow being chinese, i shall return to china once any trouble kicks in...

Comment

Working...
                    X