• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Winter Holiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    God they're a sanctimonius lot of freeloaders aren't they.
    Indeed. I wonder if CyberTory posts on there moaning about "parking steath taxes".

Comment

Fantastic, a few other members with a few hundred posts are joining in against the inconsiderate parkers
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Fantastic, a few other members with a few hundred posts are joining in against the inconsiderate parkers
        I'm sure my post carries more weight

Comment

Oracle, subtle as ever
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Oracle, subtle as ever
            I feel better now.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              I'm sure my post carries more weight
              how long till they end up here?
              google says, not very long
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Well it normally doesnt take that long. To be fair it's not like we've hit the caravaning site is it!

Anyway - tough. I had a real beef and answered the guy who got legit clamped and I was truly truly amazed at the lack of responsibility any of them took. It's all someone elses fault.

I might look back through the history for a poster called OJSimpson!

If it had been one of your boys I reckon you would've paid the £150 in cash and chucked a £20 on top for a tip!

Comment

Time for some escalation...

Well it normally doesnt take that long. To be fair it's not like we've hit the caravaning site is it!

Anyway - tough. I had a real beef and answered the guy who got legit clamped and I was truly truly amazed at the lack of responsibility any of them took. It's all someone elses fault.

I might look back through the history for a poster called OJSimpson!

If it had been one of your boys I reckon you would've paid the £150 in cash and chucked a £20 on top for a tip!

said "keep the car I'll buy another, here's £200"

On a serious note, it does seem to be full of freeloaders who won't accept responsibility, they're probably all at home living off the cash payout they received after falling off a ladder.
                  B00med!

Comment

That last post from someone who said 'clamp the disabled' was a classic and it wasnt even one of us!!!

Comment

Do you think!!
                      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X