• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Forum Members Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    This is me in "ass-licking mode"
    I thought that was our little secret!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      It would appear that we have a forum that you do not like. Instead of trying to change us why dont you fuck off. Seriously.

I don't care if I get banned for this and I can't believe I am doing this to support TwAttY.
      Meths or Toilet Duck with your lunch - which was it?

Again, regard the poll stats.

I love you, by the way, and always have.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        I dont get this debate at all. It seems a pretty easy line not to cross, when you start using peoples real names things get dangerous, not just for the person saying it, but also the people that own the forum that the comments are on. If I was a mod, I wouldnt even bother risking it.
        Crikey - I agree with Tay. Stranger things have happened.
        TLG too... WHS.
        Dalek. Great trolling btw. Are you Likely's alias by any chance?

Comment

Do you know what I like about this site(even though it's gone downhill in 7/8 years)?

I like the fact that with all the banter and BS thats thrown around, we can take it. I like the fact that the mods boys let us get on with it as long as it's not blatant racism or gangster style death threats, and I like the fact that you can have completely different views argued, and argued, and argued and if you feel someone is being a dick, you can tell them so.

And the other thing is, as much as we use 'named profiles' a number of us know each other, we have worked together, drunk together(some of us had sex together(hey SA )) and provided insight into our other interests/ideas/businesses and on that basis we are not scared, frightened or feel that the 'powers that be' are out to get us and we're crusaders and activists against the world. We stand on our own two feet, we dont make excuses, we dont snivel and wrigle, we're proud to be part of a democracy, proud to be individuals, proud to contribute to the country, proud to be us!!

We know who we are and we're proud!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Do you know what I like about this site(even though it's gone downhill in 7/8 years)?

I like the fact that with all the banter and BS thats thrown around, we can take it. I like the fact that the mods boys let us get on with it as long as it's not blatant racism or gangster style death threats, and I like the fact that you can have completely different views argued, and argued, and argued and if you feel someone is being a dick, you can tell them so.

And the other thing is, as much as we use 'named profiles' a number of us know each other, we have worked together, drunk together(some of us had sex together(hey SA )) and provided insight into our other interests/ideas/businesses and on that basis we are not scared, frightened or feel that the 'powers that be' are out to get us and we're crusaders and activists against the world. We stand on our own two feet, we dont make excuses, we dont snivel and wrigle, we're proud to be part of a democracy, proud to be individuals, proud to contribute to the country, proud to be us!!

We know who we are and we're proud!
            Dick
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Likely was a cock anyway and won't be missed by me
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                Likely was a cock anyway and won't be missed by me
                Whatever.

Comment

Working...