• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The 'Fall' season on NBC, CBS, ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    torrent
    Is it still full of fake stuff?

A mate uses that to get the shows/films purely because he knows there's a reasonable chance of downloading some skin flicks by 'accident'. His missus believes him when they sit down to watch some movie and get a pair of fake tits bouncing around the screen instead, dubbed in German with French subtitles.

Personally I think usenet is a better proposition, though as an upstanding citizen I travel to yankland first class most evenings to watch my favourite shows as they are broadcast.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      FOX have a new show that is WORSE than Bonekickers called 'Fringe'. It's a X-files/Heroes cross - AVOID.
      Seen the trailer, it looked interesting. especially the bird
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
      X