• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor UK Forum for Dummies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I wonder if Andyw made consecutive posts?
    He did indeed, and in a thread named for him and his good friend AtW

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      He did indeed, and in a thread named for him and his good friend AtW
      http://forums.contractoruk.com/130290-post1.html

Well done MF

Comment

9. Only a very few names are anything like their owners.
        - I am one of the minuscule number who have a totally accurate ID.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

10. If you are not a millionaire pretend you are one
          11. Never ever say anything bad about Swindon.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
            Currently in production, feel free to post any tips for possible inclusion:

http://161.58.20.24/signs/books/dumm...e+your+time%21
            Don't hotlink images?
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

12. "No next" and "Yes next" are perfectly valid responses to most threads.

Comment

Working...
              X