• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are Americans the stupidest people on earth ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yanks

No more stupid than the idiots who inhabit this Isle.

The question shoudl be who has the worse government? Hard to choose isnt it?
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
      The majority of them that is ... I mean a bunch of red-neck drunks shooting themselves and falling for the media lies that there are terrorists out there in the caves ? ...
      Is that the thanks we get for saving your country from being annihilate by Sadam and the Iraqi Arabs?
      Never swap horses crossing a stream

Comment

Originally posted by Billy-Bob View Post
        Is that the thanks we get for saving your country from being annihilate by Sadam and the Iraqi Arabs?

Yuo idiot. You have went out to secure oil income. You have fooled no one beside your stupid red-neck generation of the terror threat. Keep you protection tulip in your tulip hole i.e your country.

Comment

Yuo idiot. You have went out to secure oil income. You have fooled no one beside your stupid red-neck generation of the terror threat. Keep you protection tulip in your tulip hole i.e your country.
          I think Billy-bob might be a sockpuppet
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            Ignorant most certainly, but stupid - in my experience no. There are lot's of very very clever Americans, but they don't fit the stereotype we all like to have of them.
            They're called Canadians.
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

aeko[ad
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Billy-Bob View Post
                And you forgot WW2.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

The majority of them that is ... I mean a bunch of red-neck drunks shooting themselves and falling for the media lies that there are terrorists out there in the caves ? ...
                  I dont know - I reckon that Sunderland lad who stuck the fire work up his jacksy might be a contender?
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

yeah, stupid people tend to become the most powerful nation on earth, doh!

Brits are the stupid ones. We've sold our nation to the EU leftie-liberals without anyone bothering to complain about it.

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
                      yeah, stupid people tend to become the most powerful nation on earth, doh!

Brits are the stupid ones. We've sold our nation to the EU leftie-liberals without anyone bothering to complain about it.
                      But EU will become like one country anyway .. Some will benefit more , some will lose out ... but in the end united Europe is better posed on the international scene ?

Comment

Working...
                      X