• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business as usual I see.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business as usual I see.

So I see not much has changed.

Anything I need to know about in the past 3 weeks postings?

Any scandal? Has DP squandered his millions on Swindon's lap dancers? Has SAS bought a new folding bicycle? Anything.... I can't face the emails at the mo.

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Any scandal? Has DP squandered his millions on Swindon's lap dancers? Has SAS bought a new folding bicycle? Anything.... I can't face the emails at the mo.
    There is imminent news on SKA any time now.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

How was it?
      B00med!

Comment

where have you been?

You have missed the usual round of exciting stuff. atw returned then promised to leave 6 times before actually going. someone found his home page and made libellous comments before getting banned. sas made a killing on HBOS. zeity suddenly vanished without trace.

Comment

I took AtW virginity.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
            How was it?
            It was fantastic thanks.

I haven't had to put on a pair of socks in over a fortnight

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              where have you been?

zeity suddenly vanished without trace.
              Been on Honeymoon.

As for Zeighty . Apparently there's a train broken down in the severn tunnel and it's stuck there. He's probably finished off his carridge by now.

Comment

a lots of people are now contracting in Germany..
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

DP is heavily leveraged in Gas, Oil and Gold. If these tank, i'll be found floating here

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    DP is heavily leveraged in Gas, Oil and Gold. If these tank, i'll be found floating here
                    Don't get carried away DP, it's only money. Health comes first, happiness next and money last. Of course money buys the first two, and love too

Comment

Working...
                    X