• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fortis bank to be nationalised

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortis bank to be nationalised

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/effbc82e-8...0779fd18c.html

What do they call it when a nuclear reactor runs out of control and goes into meltdown?

We are in the first stage of a financial China syndrome
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Things could calm down next morning. If they don't, there will be blood, and I know there's no point in staying in LDN after my current contract runs out.

It will either be a sigh of relief or a realization that our lifestyle is doomed.

It's like you don't know whether you'll get your own firetruck or a severe beating for christmas.

Comment

As a Spurs fan I'm glad there are worse things happening out there.

I give it 3 months and everything will be tickety boo, and we will be mid table

Comment

Well, that's a certain financial software companies major source of PS revenue up the swanny then.

I wonder if it's worth me travelling today...
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
          X