• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

master day trader update !?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

master day trader update !?

SAS, can we have an update on your positions now that the markets have soared today ?

( Luckily I didn't go back in RBS, had a dabble with Lloyds for a small hit )

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
    SAS, can we have an update on your positions now that the markets have soared today ?

( Luckily I didn't go back in RBS, had a dabble with Lloyds for a small hit )
    MARKET DATA - 08:44 UK
    FTSE 100 5006.27down -82.20 -1.62%

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      MARKET DATA - 08:44 UK
      FTSE 100 5006.27down -82.20 -1.62%

I was being sarcastic

The theory was when the US signed the wonder deal the markets would soar.

Looking at the HBOS price I would bet the Lloyds buyout is going to fall apart

SELL SELL SELL !!! Everything and anything.

Comment

I was being sarcastic

The theory was when the US signed the wonder deal the markets would soar.

Looking at the HBOS price I would bet the Lloyds buyout is going to fall apart

ahhh - can I blame it on Monday morning or do I have to admit to being gullible?

I sold most things - only my body left...

Comment

Already have. I had to borrow the last lot of stock I sold.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

just called HSBC this morning the GBP to EUR rate is 1.2401

invoice is due to be paid today from euros to pounds
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              ahhh - can I blame it on Monday morning or do I have to admit to being gullible?

I sold most things - only my body left...
              I sold just about everything at about FTSE 6300

BUT I'm now trying to be a smartarse and bottom pick and am chucking away my earlier master stroke.

Comment

I sold just about everything at about FTSE 6300

BUT I'm now trying to be a smartarse and bottom pick and am chucking away my earlier master stroke.
                Now is not the time to buy anything. Gather cash and Gold.

Comment

Yes not looking good is it. I'm going to hold for now - I expect a bounce back later in the week when the deal is made law.

Incidentally this $700 billion dollar won't work - it ain't nearly big enough.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Too early.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X