• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need some insperation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jehovah
    To be fair, if you trust a ginge, what do you expect?
    King David was a ginge!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      Chico, what in the statement "Chico, you don't half spout some bollox!" do you find ambiguous?
      For once I agree with Chico, because saying he _doesn't_ half spout some bollox means any fraction other than half could be bollox.

Even narrowing it down to saying he does half spout bollox, wouldn't help much because Chico wouldn't know which half was bollox and which wasn't.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
        Yup, and haven't even hit 30 yet!

How to cope? The thought of eventually owning a mansion with a swimming pool and antique furniture, as well as having financial security and the spare cash to fund my personal projects keeps me going.
        Supporting a wife isn't a problem. Supporting an ex-wife is a major problem.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
          For once I agree with Chico, because saying he _doesn't_ half spout some bollox means any fraction other than half could be bollox.

Even narrowing it down to saying he does half spout bollox, wouldn't help much because Chico wouldn't know which half was bollox and which wasn't.
          On the other hand though, the fact that he "doesn't half spout some bollox" surely means that all of his utterings are in fact complete bollox?
          Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
          You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
            Chico, what in the statement "Chico, you don't half spout some bollox!" do you find ambiguous?
            Well Churchill as a matter of fact all of it. Do you still have an issue with Jesus Christ being your Creator?
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
              Well Churchill as a matter of fact all of it. Do you still have an issue with Jesus Christ being your Creator?
              I did not create little doggies!
              You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
                On the other hand though, the fact that he "doesn't half spout some bollox" surely means that all of his utterings are in fact complete bollox?
                Convinces me. Well there we are Chico - it's _all_ complete bollox. Happy now?

Well that's my good deed for the day. Glad I could help clear up any confusion.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
                  Convinces me. Well there we are Chico - it's _all_ complete bollox. Happy now?

Well that's my good deed for the day. Glad I could help clear up any confusion.
                  Bless you my son!
                  You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                    Supporting a wife isn't a problem. Supporting an ex-wife is a major problem.
                    Supporting an ex-girlfriend with a vicious tongue isn't much fun either.
                    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                      Supporting an ex-girlfriend with a vicious tongue isn't much fun either.
                      Dost thou wish me to smite her?

BTW, wtf are you doing supporting an ex-girlfriend?
                      You know you'll need us!

Comment

Working...
                      X