• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Icelandic petition 'We Are not terroists'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icelandic petition 'We Are not terroists'

I know it was immature but I signed the Icelandic potetion telling Brown they are not terroists, can anyone guess which one is my entry its quick near the bottom

http://www.indefence.is/skoda_undirs...r.php?letter=f

which one is my entry its quick near the bottom

Give Us Brits are money back
    Er! The illiterate one?

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

heh heh

well done

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
        I know it was immature but I signed the Icelandic potetion telling Brown they are not terroists, can anyone guess which one is my entry its quick near the bottom

http://www.indefence.is/skoda_undirs...r.php?letter=f
        You could have used correct grammar, but you do have a point.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Agreed my grammer was poor

Comment

There are an awful lot of Fanney's on there, should wish to do as you write.

Comment

I feel a 12bill quid database is needed for the Icelandic terror threat.
              Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                There are an awful lot of Fanney's on there, should wish to do as you write.
                its the Finnbogis that will get browns attention, possibly father Christmas

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                  I feel a 12bill quid database is needed for the Icelandic terror threat.
                  Ooooh, good, they’ll need some testers then.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Although your post was I do think that GB has treated the Icelandic banks disgracefully
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X