• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Important Pot Noodle etiquette question...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    When you get to the bottom and there's only liquid left, do you throw it away or drink it?
    For less than the price of two pot noodles you can buy 200gms of smoked salmon from ASDA (special offer)

A cheap snack 200gms smoked salmon £2.00, 150 gms of salmon cavier £1,99Toasted bread 30p
    Bottle of Cava £4.00 Total = £8.29 Serves four.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      No.

Next.
      Hey, speak for yourself. I reckon there's nothing like slurping a Bombay Bad Boy, right down to the bottom.

(I think Hairy Arsed Bloke is partial to them too, although I wouldn't presume to speak on his behalf.)
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
      X