• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shiny New Contract :banana:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The world needs ditch diggers too OG
    PS. I'm no longer in IT either. nobody's kicked me off the board yet

Sshhhh!

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
      So what job are you doing now then?
      It's a combined project management / business change contract - with no IT involved. If I say anymore, they WILL have be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        It's a combined project management / business change contract - with no IT involved. If I say anymore, they WILL have be killed.
        You seem to have caught a cold there. Tunes?
        Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Those are the best kind of contracts, you'll see how fantastic projects gets done if IT is taken out of the equation

ok fantastic is an exaggeration, but certainly a lot better I've been doing quite a bit of such contracts and really enjoy them, however, my project at the moment is the opposite, all IT and not much business contacts.. just grumpy IT programmers they are even having me do some of the programming

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
            Those are the best kind of contracts, you'll see how fantastic projects gets done if IT is taken out of the equation

ok fantastic is an exaggeration, but certainly a lot better I've been doing quite a bit of such contracts and really enjoy them, however, my project at the moment is the opposite, all IT and not much business contacts.. just grumpy IT programmers they are even having me do some of the programming

Good luck.
            Thanks - yes, the only project I've worked on that ever achieved anything useful had no I.T. involved. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Nice one

At this rate there will be more of us ex IT contractors on Cuk than the real ones.

Comment

Shhh. The newbies don't realise we all jacked in contracting when IR35 came along.

Should be good for a laugh seeing them accumulate houses/cars/savings only for Hector to confiscate it all, and we do need our pensions paying.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                X