• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Human species 'may split in two'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Curry, I like that. Fully supported by his research team, Prof TenPints and minsaKebab BA(hon)

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by shoes View Post
      Attractive women will often choose the moronic knuckle dragging wife beater, for reasons that will baffle scientists for generations to come.

For this reason these two collections of people will unfortunately remain intermingled. And worse, the smart segment will continue to be diluted by the dim. We've reached the top, this is as much as the human race will achieve.

Idiocracy - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=C1sE1E3z7jU

This could be genetic, from Stone Age times when the physically stronger, more aggressive chap would prove to be the alpha male amongst a group, able to protect and provide for her and her child.

However in the post-Western industrial collapse world we could see the opposite, most of the posters on here look more like the goblin-like creature and women will adapt to find the wealthy hobbit with rare IT skills, or chin-less civil servant with a job for life, as the new Alpha Male.

Granted, this could take thousands of years of evolution, so don't hold your breath.

Comment

I'm the aggressive rugged Alpha male macho type (although not a woman beater). gifted with intellect (and modesty) so I'm ok
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          I'm the aggressive rugged Alpha male macho type (although not a woman beater). gifted with intellect (and modesty) so I'm ok
          You should be OK, but in the distant future you might have to stoop a bit in clubs, wear glasses and appear timid, to attract women in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post
            You should be OK, but in the distant future you might have to stoop a bit in clubs, wear glasses and appear timid, to attract women in the first place.
            You mean I wouldn't have to beat them off with a stick any more
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              You mean I wouldn't have to beat them off with a stick any more
              to death

Comment

Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post
                in the distant future you might have to stoop a bit in clubs, wear glasses and appear timid, to attract women in the first place.

It's a bit like a heaven and hell scenario - who wants to go to heaven when the angels all look like civil servants?
                Edit: Then again, who wants to go to hell where they'd all look like they come from Dewsbury?
                Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
                  It's a bit like a heaven and hell scenario - who wants to go to heaven when the angels all look like civil servants?
                  Edit: Then again, who wants to go to hell where they'd all look like they come from Dewsbury?

The Angels do not look like Civil Servants - well certainly the Archangels do not.

As for Hell - A man dies and finds himself in Hell.

Satan approaches him and asks him if he is settling in all right - to which he replies

'Oh yes thanks - actually I rather like it here - I'm from Basingstoke'

Alf's Guardian Angel
                  Always told him
                  What to read
                  And where to go
                  Next

Comment

Working...
                  X