• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Migrant row minister hit by pie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Migrant row minister hit by pie

The No Borders group, which campaigns against immigration controls, were angered by Mr Woolas' recent remarks, in which he said the government would not allow the UK's population to rise as high as 70 million.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7690324.stm

These people need culling from the human race.

Their short-sightedness, stupidity and arrogance is an affront to common sense.

Shouldn't anti-terrorism laws be used to remove these idiots from society after this blatant act of terrorism?
    Confusion is a natural state of being

It's high time politicians got together and tackled the problem of over population globally. This crazy short-sightedness has to stop some time, so why not before it all ends horribly? A ten year ban on breeding would help the world no end in all sorts of ways. Unfortunately the UK is a world leader in over-population and we can't seem to get enough.

It's not as if creating more people is difficult. I reckon I could repopulate the UK on my own given a few years and an ample supply of females.
    Last edited by TimberWolf; 25 October 2008, 09:32. Reason: No fat ones please

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      It's not as if creating more people is difficult. I reckon I could repopulate the UK on my own given a few years and an ample supply of females.
      Yes but that would be an evolutionary step-back

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        We threw the pie because we didn't want to engage in debate and legitimise what he was saying
        There you have it in a nutshell, they are the real fascists, dictating their ignorant extremist minority view upon the entire country.
        Last edited by GreenerGrass; 25 October 2008, 12:14.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post
          There you have it in a nutshell, they are the real facists, dictating their ignorant extremist minority view upon the entire country.
          What they really meant was "We threw the pie because we are unreasonable idiots without a valid argument to use in debate"

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7690324.stm

These people need culling from the human race.

Their short-sightedness, stupidity and arrogance is an affront to common sense.

Shouldn't anti-terrorism laws be used to remove these idiots from society after this blatant act of terrorism?
            One world. One race. One LOVE. Goo goo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky G View Post
              One world. One race. One LOVE. Goo goo.
              Once we cull the idiots, yes

Comment

Once we cull the idiots, yes
                Communists. Should be rounded up and urinated on.

http://noborderslondon.blogspot.com/

Edit: Yes, I agree, I should be taken out of society.
                Last edited by Nicky G; 25 October 2008, 15:24. Reason: Dunno

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky G View Post
                  Communists. Should be rounded up and urinated on...
                  ... while Nicky watches from the corner, moaning quietly to himself and fumbling for the tissues.

Anyway, good to see you Nicky, you're a gem.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    It's high time politicians got together and tackled the problem of over population globally. This crazy short-sightedness has to stop some time, so why not before it all ends horribly? A ten year ban on breeding would help the world no end in all sorts of ways. Unfortunately the UK is a world leader in over-population and we can't seem to get enough.

willing females.....
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X