• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Master of the bleeding obvious.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master of the bleeding obvious.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7688970.stm

Gay unions are statistically less likely to produce children and therefore it is likely that less maintenance orders will be made.
    You don't say!

( On an additional note - standard of journalism fewer maintenance orders )
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

"it is technically only possible to commit adultery within a relationship between two people of opposite sexes"

I was not aware of that technicality.

And if my wife was having sex with another woman I would not think adultery - I would think waaahheeyyyy - as long as I can watch....

Comment

I think we need some urgent genetic engineering to address this injustice.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        "it is technically only possible to commit adultery within a relationship between two people of opposite sexes"

I was not aware of that technicality.

And if my wife was having sex with another woman I would not think adultery - I would think waaahheeyyyy - as long as I can watch....
        My brother committed adultery in his first marriage and she took him to the cleaners. I pointed out that if he had had sex with a bloke he would have, technically, got away with it....

(If you ignore 'unreasonable behaviour')

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy198 View Post
          My brother committed adultery in his first marriage and she took him to the cleaners. I pointed out that if he had had sex with a bloke he would have, technically, got away with it....

You know how to cheer you brother up don't you!

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy198 View Post

Confused.
            Presumably she took him to the cleaners because his willy smelled like a tuna fish or a haddock or something. If he had sh@gged a bloke it would have smelled like a dog turd. So wouldn't she have taken him to the cleaners anyway ??

It might have been better all round if he had kept his willie in his undies

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              Confused.
              Presumably she took him to the cleaners because his willy smelled like a tuna fish or a haddock or something. If he had sh@gged a bloke it would have smelled like a dog turd. So wouldn't she have taken him to the cleaners anyway ??

It might have been better all round if he had kept his willie in his undies

Or if she had taken care of business? Its very hard to tell without knowing all the facts....

Comment

Or if she had taken care of business? Its very hard to tell without knowing all the facts....
                Well I dont know. I find it very hard to be serious on an internet forum ....

but

you raise an in interesting point that I have been thinking about lately. Sometimes you have to do stuff when you dont have all the facts, should you let this paralyse you ?
                should you not speak unless you know ALL the background ?

hic

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Well I dont know. I find it very hard to be serious on an internet forum ....

but

you raise an in interesting point that I have been thinking about lately. Sometimes you have to do stuff when you dont have all the facts, should you let this paralyse you ?should you not speak unless you know ALL the background ?

hic

We should definetly say nothing until ALL facts are known! Thats the end of 99% of posts to cuk then....

Comment

We should definetly say nothing until ALL facts are known! Thats the end of 99% of posts to cuk then....
                    Only 99%?
                    are you sure? I think you should go and read through everything ever posted and get your facts straight
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X