Master of the bleeding obvious. Master of the bleeding obvious.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    20,818

    Default Master of the bleeding obvious.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7688970.stm

    Gay unions are statistically less likely to produce children and therefore it is likely that less maintenance orders will be made.
    You don't say!

    ( On an additional note - standard of journalism fewer maintenance orders )
    Duct tape holds the universe together. In quantum chromodynamics it's known as the strong force. You get it in different colours, but metallic grey is best.

  2. #2

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,366

    Default

    "it is technically only possible to commit adultery within a relationship between two people of opposite sexes"

    I was not aware of that technicality.

    And if my wife was having sex with another woman I would not think adultery - I would think waaahheeyyyy - as long as I can watch....

  3. #3

    More fingers than teeth

    xoggoth - scorchio!

    xoggoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    xoggoth towers
    Posts
    13,109

    Default

    I think we need some urgent genetic engineering to address this injustice.
    bloggoth

    If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

  4. #4

    More time posting than coding

    Beefy198 has no reputation

    Beefy198's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    "it is technically only possible to commit adultery within a relationship between two people of opposite sexes"

    I was not aware of that technicality.

    And if my wife was having sex with another woman I would not think adultery - I would think waaahheeyyyy - as long as I can watch....
    My brother committed adultery in his first marriage and she took him to the cleaners. I pointed out that if he had had sex with a bloke he would have, technically, got away with it....

    (If you ignore 'unreasonable behaviour')

  5. #5

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy198 View Post
    My brother committed adultery in his first marriage and she took him to the cleaners. I pointed out that if he had had sex with a bloke he would have, technically, got away with it....

    (If you ignore 'unreasonable behaviour')
    You know how to cheer you brother up don't you!

  6. #6

    The beerded one

    EternalOptimist is NOT a disguised employee

    EternalOptimist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Castle Saburac
    Posts
    22,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy198 View Post
    My brother committed adultery in his first marriage and she took him to the cleaners. I pointed out that if he had had sex with a bloke he would have, technically, got away with it....

    (If you ignore 'unreasonable behaviour')
    Confused.
    Presumably she took him to the cleaners because his willy smelled like a tuna fish or a haddock or something. If he had sh@gged a bloke it would have smelled like a dog turd. So wouldn't she have taken him to the cleaners anyway ??

    It might have been better all round if he had kept his willie in his undies






    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

  7. #7

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Confused.
    Presumably she took him to the cleaners because his willy smelled like a tuna fish or a haddock or something. If he had sh@gged a bloke it would have smelled like a dog turd. So wouldn't she have taken him to the cleaners anyway ??

    It might have been better all round if he had kept his willie in his undies






    Or if she had taken care of business? Its very hard to tell without knowing all the facts....

  8. #8

    The beerded one

    EternalOptimist is NOT a disguised employee

    EternalOptimist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Castle Saburac
    Posts
    22,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Or if she had taken care of business? Its very hard to tell without knowing all the facts....
    Well I dont know. I find it very hard to be serious on an internet forum ....


    but


    you raise an in interesting point that I have been thinking about lately. Sometimes you have to do stuff when you dont have all the facts, should you let this paralyse you ?
    should you not speak unless you know ALL the background ?


    hic



    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

  9. #9

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Well I dont know. I find it very hard to be serious on an internet forum ....


    but


    you raise an in interesting point that I have been thinking about lately. Sometimes you have to do stuff when you dont have all the facts, should you let this paralyse you ?should you not speak unless you know ALL the background ?


    hic



    We should definetly say nothing until ALL facts are known! Thats the end of 99% of posts to cuk then....

  10. #10

    Double Godlike!

    Spacecadet is a permanent contractor

    Spacecadet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    12,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    We should definetly say nothing until ALL facts are known! Thats the end of 99% of posts to cuk then....
    Only 99%?
    are you sure? I think you should go and read through everything ever posted and get your facts straight

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •